Under the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, 13th December, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that all personal data supplied will be stored and processed in files owned by ENFIOS TEXGROUP in order to manage, administrate and maintain the services provided and/or contracted, and to keep you informed, including through electronic means, on issues relating to the business of the company and its services.
At any time, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data by email to email@example.com or by a post to ENFIOS TEXGROUP SLU, Campo do Cristo 33 Bajo. CP: 27840. Goiriz. Vilalba. Lugo.
1. We may collect information about your computer, including, where appropiate, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about how you browse our website.
2. For the same reason, we can get information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer.
3. Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better, more personalised service. Specifically, we can:
- Make an estimate of numbers and patterns of use.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
4. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to reject cookies. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the website or take advantage of some services. Unless you have adjusted the settings of your browser to reject cookies, our system will generate cookies when you connect to our site.